1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Our Terms and Conditions may change from time to time in line with operational and market changes. Therefore, we encourage you to review the Terms periodically.
- The most current version of the Terms is dated as 1 March 2020. If you continue to use our Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
- The following terms are applicable:
- Any Product that has already been removed from the premises may not be returned, other than for product and/or packaging defectiveness.
- The provision of goods and services by Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Pawsome Raw may contact you with alternative options.
- Pawsome Raw may cancel an order if payment is not been made for the order by the customer, in line with our accepted payment methods and before our products leave our warehouse.
- Once payment has been made by the customer for an order, the order can only be cancelled before the order has been dispatched by Pawsome Raw.
- If a product is damaged or broken when you receive it, you must inform Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD within one working day of receiving it. We will then make arrangements for a replacement product to be sent to you on our account; or to refund you in full for the damaged or broken product.
- All products are sold with a 7-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy with a product that you received with your order, you can contact us within 7 days of receipt with the reason of dissatisfaction. Shipping costs for the return will be for your account. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and if it has not been used, we will credit your account the value of the product. Delivery fees, where applicable, will not be refunded.
- If you receive the incorrect product you must contact Pawsome Raw within one working day. We will check our system to see whether and where the error has occurred, if proven correct, we will arrange to exchange the incorrectly delivered product for the correct item(s).
2. RETURN OF PRODUCT
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Pawsome Raw at their expense (or unless approved by the General Manager).
- The product returned shall be in its original, unopened packaging and the product traceability information shall be available i.e. product shall have the original Pawsome Raw label/serial number.
- The proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) shall accompany all claims.
- After the product has been received it shall be assessed by the Technical/QC Manager, and the outcome shall be communicated to the customer. The outcome of the assessment will determine whether the claim is valid or invalid.
- If the claim is valid, the refund shall be done as per the original payment i.e. if the product were purchased via EFT the refund shall be via Eft etc
3. AGREEMENT OF SALE
- An agreement of sale between Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD and a customer is only valid once payment has been made and funds reflect in our bank account. Up until this point all goods remain the property of Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD.
4. DELIVERY POLICY
- Orders will be processed subject to availability and receipt of payment.
- All orders in the Gauteng region are dispatched by Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD. A delivery being delayed is not grounds for return or refund.
- You accept that in order for us to prove delivery of an order, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the goods.
- If there is no person available to take delivery of the order, we will not deliver the product. Only in extreme cases, and with full knowledge and acceptance by the customer will we deviate from this policy.
- Pawsome Raw shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA) and the Protection Of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 (POPI).
- Pawesome Raw respects your privacy. This means that any and all of the personal information collected on our web site and in the course of normal business will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any third party. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will only be used to process your order and to inform you of any changes or new products.
6. PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED
- Website/e-Commerce payments may only be made via our OZOW application (www.ozow.com).
- Direct electronic transfers or COD credit/debit card payments will only be accepted with prior arrangement.
7. TRANSACTION CURRENCY
- The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- We endeavour to keep all information on this website as accurate and up to date as possible and that all our products cause no harm to our customers or the environment. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the website. Neither do we accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause.
9. OSTRICH AND VENISON VARIANTS
- In accordance with our registration regulations, game and ostrich meat used in our products, is sourced from registered and regulated abattoirs. As such our suppliers’ meat plants are subject to and comply with regulations laid down by the South African Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, and some are also subject to the regulations of the European Commission.
- It is possible to find foreign objects in ostrich meat, and happens occasionally, such as small pieces of fencing wire, thorns or sticks. This is normally visually noted by the meat inspectors, or the state veterinarian, or the abattoir and de-boning staff. Such foreign objects can migrate in the muscles while the ostrich is alive and leave visual trails and/or lesions. Should this be missed, the metal is likely to be picked up by the suppliers’ sophisticated metal detectors.
- The chances of buckshot being found in ostrich meat, or the red offal (lungs, hearts, livers, gizzards) from a reputable high-throughput abattoir, which our suppliers are, is virtually impossible.
- When game carcasses are off-loaded at our suppliers’ abattoirs, highly skilled personnel inspect each carcass and expert de-boners cut the meat under strict supervision. All game meat is passed through metal detectors which are calibrated, inspected and tested daily.
12. SAFETY STATEMENT
- All our handling of raw material and/or products happens within a tightly controlled cold chain, which includes supply, defrosting, processing, freezing and delivery.
- While our suppliers endeavour to ensure that only products of high quality are produced by their plants, they cannot guarantee 100% that all the game meat produced will be 100% free of buckshot. They can guarantee that they do take and maintain the necessary precautions to reduce the risks of metal objects in their products, within their capabilities.
- Furthermore, they follow and even exceed regulated requirements in this regard.
- We therefore advise that you take note that while it is extremely unlikely, the possibility exists that Pawsome Raw meals containing venison, could contain buckshot pellets.
- Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD cannot be held responsible or liable for any damage or harm this may cause you and/or your pets.
13. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- This site may be used by customers to browse the content and products and to make legitimate purchases. Persons may not use this site for any purposes such as fraudulent or speculative transactions or to copy, reproduce, republish or redistribute any of the images or content available on the site
14. COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
- This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 28 Precision Road, Kya Sand, Randburg.
- Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD, in its sole discretion, may change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
16. COMPANY INFORMATION
- This website is maintained by ENGINEERED MEDIA (PTY) LTD