Our return and refund policy is limited to defective products, packaging or delivery problems.
If you are unsure about purchasing Pawsome Raw then consider purchasing smaller quantities of individual items or a weekly supply, we are 99% certain that your fur-kids will love the 100% perfectly balanced premium quality meals. (Remember that some pets may take some time to get used to the texture of the Pawsome Raw diet, but they will have many positive effects on your pet’s health).
In the event of fussy eaters or fussy parents, Pawsome Raw will assist to bridge the transition period but, due to Health and Safety Terms we are not able to accept any returns or refunds. In the case where the product has been temperature abused, Pawsome Raw shall not be liable for any damage caused.
In the unforeseeable event that you might need to return products due to defective products, we will do our absolute best to make this process as seamless as possible.
Thank you for understanding that we require the goods in their original, undamaged packaging and still in a frozen state. Due to health and safety, we cannot accept previously defrosted food.
REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from each of the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change the Terms, you accept all changes.
- Products that have already been removed from the premises may not be returned or exchanged.
- The provision of goods and services by Pawsome Raw (PTY) LTD is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Pawsome Raw will contact you with alternative options.
- If a product is damaged or broken when you receive it, you must inform Pawsome Raw within one working day of receiving it. We will then make arrangements for a replacement product to be sent to you on our account; or to refund you in full for the damaged or broken product.
- If you receive the wrong product you must contact Pawsome Raw within one working day. We will check our system to see whether an error has occurred. If there was an error, we will arrange to exchange the ‘wrong’ product for the one actually ordered, on our account.
PROCESS TO BE FOLLOWED WHEN RETURNING PRODUCT:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product to Pawsome Raw at their expense (or unless approved by the General Manager).
- The product returned shall be in its original, unopened packaging and the product traceability information shall be available i.e. product shall have the original Pawsome Raw label/serial number.
- The proof of purchase (receipt/invoice) shall accompany all claims.
- After the product has been received it shall be assessed by the Technical/QC Manager, and the outcome shall be communicated to the customer. The outcome of the assessment will determine whether the claim is valid or invalid.
- If the claim is valid, the refund shall be done as per the original payment i.e. if the product were purchased via EFT the refund shall be via EFT etc